Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
The Pupil Premium funding that is received by the school annually is used in a variety of ways in order to improve pupil attainment and to help overcome any barriers to learning among disadvantaged children. We have utilised strategies from Narrowing the Gap and the Sutton Trust Toolkit to improve learning, that have been researched and analysed extensively, to inform us of the best ways to use this money.
Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning:
Information and communication technologies:
Small group targeted tutoring:
Monies are also used where appropriate to support children in taking up opportunities that they may not otherwise have been able to benefit from. Such opportunities may relate to musical provision and/or the full participation in trips and residentials.
Do you qualify?
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
• Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
No one will know that you have registered and it will not affect any other benefits. Come in and talk to us if you’re not sure.